Have a traffic ticket?

The District Court does not handle traffic tickets.

Contact either Justice Court (Sheriff or NHP Ticket) or Municipal Court (Fallon PD Ticket). 

Show All Answers

1. What are your hours?
2. What is the District Court phone number?
3. Where do I find documents?
4. Where do I submit my documents?
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
6. How do I get copies of my court papers?
7. Have a traffic ticket?
8. Does the District Court have a notary?
9. Where can I park?