Update (April 21, 2022):
Additional COVID vaccine and testing dates added for the remainder of April:
- April 27: Eureka Senior Center from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Airport and home visits from 1 to 6 p.m.
- April 28: Crescent Valley Clinic and home visits: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Crescent Valley Senior Center: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Please call Jonica to make an appointment: (775)699-4118.
Working in partnership with Eureka County, Churchill County Public Health is offering two dates in April for Eureka County residents to get the COVID vaccine or a COVID PCR test. Multiple locations are available according to the following schedule:
On Wednesday, April 13, stop by the Eureka Senior Center at 20 West Gold Street from 11:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or the Eureka County Airport from 1 to 6 p.m.
On Thursday, April 14 vaccines and testing will be available at:
- Crescent Valley Clinic, 5043 Tenabo Ave, Crescent Valley from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Crescent Valley Meals on Wheels from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Crescent Valley Senior Center, 728 7th Street, Crescent Valley from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please call Jonica at (775)699-4118.
All three COVID vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson) are available at all clinics. Only PCR tests are offered, no rapid testing available. Test results currently take about a week to get back.