At its June 16 meeting, the County Commissioners recognized seven county employees for their years of service to this community. Honored were:
- Lisa Nordman, District Attorney’s Office – 10 years
- LaKrisha Ernst, Facilities/Parks & Recreation – 10 years (shown in photo)
- Jessica Gulley, Juvenile Probation Office – 10 years
- Benjamin Shawcroft, District Attorney’s Office – 15 years
- Chad Sweeney, Sheriff’s Office – 20 years
- Lee Orozco, Sheriff’s Office – 25 years
- Geoffrey Stark, Human Resources – 25 years
Each quarter, the Commissioners present plaques and lapel pins to employees for every five years of service to our local community.
The next recognition event will be at the Commissioners’ meeting on September 15.