For the month of June, Churchill County’s COVID vaccine and testing dates will vary from week to week and on some days, appointments will be required. Those 18 and older may receive the free Moderna, Pfizer or Janssen vaccine and those ages 12-17 will receive the Pfizer vaccine.
For June 1-7 (vaccine and testing schedule):
- Tuesday, June 1: Vaccines and testing from noon to 4 p.m. (rapid tests 3-4 p.m.)
- Wednesday, June 2: Vaccines and testing from 1 to 4 p.m. (rapid testing 3-4 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 3: Vaccines only from 1 to 6 p.m., no testing
- Friday, June 4: Vaccine by appointment only, call (775)423-6695, option 2 to schedule. No testing.
- Monday, June 7: Vaccines and testing by appointment only, call (775)423-6695, option 2 to schedule.
All vaccines and testing are conducted at the Churchill County Public Health Drive-Thru site off Miner’s Road, just south of the county fairgrounds. Please follow the signage and enter the fairgrounds via Miner’s Road off Hwy 95 South.
First and second doses available on all vaccine dates. Drive-through, no appointment needed (except as noted above); second doses are guaranteed so come by anytime the site is open. Please bring a photo ID.
Please bring your vaccination card to your second dose and refer to it to see when you are eligible for your second dose. You are able to get your second dose anytime after its due date, but are not eligible to get it before the due date, per the CDC.
If you or someone you know is homebound, or cannot access the vaccine site for whatever reason, please call (775)423-6695, option 2 to discuss alternative options.
Please print and fill out the “COVID-19 Questionnaire” and “Pre-Vaccination Checklist” forms and bring them with you to the vaccine site. The forms will also be available at the vaccine site.