Social Services Resources for COVID-19
Churchill County Health and Human Services is your local safety net, Community Action Agency and Family Resource Center. Our team is here to help you maintain your essential services necessary to thrive.
Our office is open during this time Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 485 West B Street, Suite 105, Fallon. We ask that you call before coming in so we can assist you in the most timely and healthy manner.
Most services can be initiated by first obtaining and completing applications available online from this page. If you do not have internet, please call us at (775)423-6695, ext. 1 and we will ensure you receive an application or provide access to a computer as deemed necessary to better meet your needs.
Social Services Forms/Applications You May Need During the COVID-19 Emergency
- CC Communications Lifeline Services - PDF
- Down Payment Assistant application - PDF
- Economic Impact Payments - What You Need to Know (PDF)
- Economic Impact Payments - If You Still Need to File (PDF)
- Energy Assistance application (English) - PDF
- Energy Assistance application (Espanol) - PDF
- Home Rehabilitation Program application - PDF
- Housing Repair Loan application - PDF
- Home Weatherization application - PDF
- Nevada Healthlink application - PDF
- Nevada Rural Housing Authority Emergency Assistance Programs (link)
- Security Deposit Assistance application - PDF
- Social Services Application for Assistance (English) - PDF
- Social Services Application for Assistance (Espanol) - PDF
- Veteran Resources - PDF
- Welfare application for SNAP, Medicaid, TANF (English) - PDF
- Welfare application for SNAP, Medicaid, TANF (Espanol) - PDF
- Welfare medical addendum - PDF