Abandoned Vehicle Applications for Title

The abandoned vehicle you are intending to apply for title must by located in the County of Churchill.

Affidavit on Abandoned Vehicle (PDF)

To file the application, the affiant must provide the court with all four items on the front page (see application) plus a VIN inspection to be obtained by either the Sheriff's office or FPD. If you do not have one of the items listed, a separate letter to the Judge is required explaining why you do not have it. The filing fee for this document is $51.00.

For any other issues not pertaining to an abandoned vehicle, please contact the Department of Motor Vehicles.

Abandoned toy Jeep on side of highway