Helpful Information for Current Employees

Administrative Policies

There are some administrative policies passed by the Board of County Commissioners that are not a part of Title 3. They may be found in the Administrative Policy Manual (PDF).

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

Through POOL/PACT, Churchill County employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which is administered by Kepro. The EAP provides free, confidential counseling services for our employees and members of their families. They can also provide limited financial and legal consultation services, as well as discounts for financial counselors and attorneys. In addition, they have a great website with extensive information and resources (including webinars and white papers) to help you and your well-being. The phone number for the EAP is 1-833‐430‐6028 and the website address is The Company Code is POOLPACTEAP. Contact Human Resources for more information.

Address or Name Change Forms

The process for address and/or name changes is available: Address/Name Change Process (PDF). Please fill out the applicable forms for your address or name change. The Churchill County form will cover you for health, dental and vision insurance. A new W-4 form must be filled out because we need to have your most recent name and address indicated on your W-4 form.

Direct Deposit Form

If you are interested in having your paycheck directly deposited into your bank account, use the following form:

  • Direct Deposit Form (PDF) - Return to Human Resources or the Comptroller’s Office once filled out. Be sure to attach a voided check, a copy of a check, or a Direct Deposit information form provided by your financial institution.

Workers’ Compensation