PATH Provisional Assistance & Transitional Housing
Churchill County Social Services provides an array of housing assistance for literally homeless, two weeks to two years, based on participant(s) needs.
- Literally homeless
- Resident of Churchill County
- Willingness to participate
- Ability to complete program requirements
- Ability to pass background check
- Ability to address basic life needs
- Ability to complete housing search
If the participant successfully completes the necessary requirements of the PATH phase they will be eligible to enter the Expansion Program (up to 6 months) or the Rapid Rehousing Program (up to 24 months).