How to Open a Case/Receive Payments

How Do I Open a Case for Child Support?

Applying for services is easy. There are several ways to obtain an application. An application can be mailed to you upon your request or you may obtain an application from our office during business hours at 165 North Ada Street in Fallon, Nevada. If you have a printer available, you may print the forms listed below by clicking on the link.

There are several other documents needed in order to process your application. Please review the Check List. When you have completed the appropriate forms, please contact Caseworker Whitney Aboytes to schedule an appointment.

How do I receive my payments?

You have a choice of receiving your payments through direct deposit into your checking account or by way of a Nevada Debit Card.

If you wish to receive direct deposit, please download the appropriate form, complete and fax, along with a voided check, to (702) 486-8592. Direct Deposit (PDF)

If you wish to receive payments on a Nevada Debit Card you don't need to do anything. Approximately 2 weeks after your first payment is received a debit card will arrive in the mail. The debit card can be used at any merchant who accepts credit cards and you can request cash back if you wish. Complete details will be sent to you by Bank of America. You MUST notify both the Churchill County District Attorney's Child Support Division and Bank of America when your address changes to ensure uninterrupted service. Nevada Debit Card (PDF)