If you have received a traffic citation and would like to discuss the matter with a deputy district attorney please fill out the form attached to the link below. The form must be submitted at least one week prior to your court date for consideration. Your court date is located at the bottom of the citation you have received.
You must submit along with your completed Misdemeanor Resolution form the following:
- Completed Misdemeanor Resolution Form
- Copy of the citation issued to you
- Copy of your driver's license
- Any other documentation related to the offense. For example if you received a ticket for expired registration and have since registered your vehicle, you will send a copy of the paperwork from DMV showing registration has been renewed.
Misdemeanor Arraignment Resolution Form (PDF)
You can submit your Misdemeanor Resolution documents by the following:
- Facsimile (775) 423-6528
- Email (please contact our office for email address (775) 423-6561)
- In person