Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours?
Our filing window is open 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday. Phones are open 8:00 - 5:00 Monday through Friday.
- What is the District Court phone number?
(775) 423 - 6088. Phone hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Where do I find documents?
- Where do I submit my documents?
You can mail your documents or hand deliver them to 73 N. Maine St. Suite B, Fallon, NV 89406.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
Cashier's Check or Money Order addressed to District Court, or cash if less than $28.00.
The District Court does not currently take any electronic payments.
- How do I get copies of my court papers?
Please visit our Records Request page for information.
- Have a traffic ticket?
The District Court does not handle traffic tickets.
Contact either Justice Court (Sheriff or NHP Ticket) or Municipal Court (Fallon PD Ticket).
- Does the District Court have a notary?
No there is not a notary at the District Court.
- Where can I park?