The Clerk’s Office encourages voters to mail in the ballot they received using the postage paid envelope provided.
If a voter does not want to mail their ballot, they can drop it off in-person at the Clerk’s Office at 155 N. Taylor Street, Suite 110, north parking lot door.
Churchill County will not have electronic voting machines in use for the 2020 primary election. Only paper ballots will be issued.
The extended dates and times for primary voting or in-person ballot drop-off are:
- Saturday, May 23: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, May 25: Closed for Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 26 - Friday, May 29: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 30: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, June 1 - Friday, June 5: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 9 (primary election day): 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Facts vs. Myths - 2020 Nevada Primary Election